Image Map

In My Mailbox/Letterbox Love #1

In My Mailbox & Letterbox Love




IMM is something that was started on TheStorySiren so click on the link and check out her blog if you want to find out more about it and how to participate. This is basically a way for me to show what books I have received, borrowed or bought each week.

Letterbox Love was started over at NarrativelySpeaking and is a more UK based version of IMM. I kinda love both so I want to take part in both.

Working in a library can be a blessing and a curse for any book lover.You are surrounded by books all day and get to browse all the new books as they are delivered. But you do end up with so many more books than you could ever hope to read! 

Burn for Burn is the only one that I own and when I saw the sequel come in today it made me realise I better hurry up and start reading the first one. 

Have never read any of them so let me know if you have and what ones you would recommend!


Every Day - David Levithan
Tomorrow When the War Began -  John Marsden
Crash - Nicole Williams
Rot and Ruin - Jonathan Maberry
Burn for Burn - Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian
Fire with Fire - Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian
Let it Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
The Waking Dark - Robin Wasserman
Severed Heads, Broken Hearts - Robyn Schneider
The Twins - Saskia Sarginson


Here's hoping I can get through at least a few of them before the end of the month!
Let me know if you've read any and what ones you would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day! Because of time restraints, this is now an award free zone but thanks so much for considering me! Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will come visit.