Image Map

W... W... W... #1

WWW_Wednesdays4 


This is from ShouldBeReading and is simple to take part in. All you need to do is answer the following three questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


17393023Currently Reading:

Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone

The sequel to Time Between Us. I am absolutely loving the fact that I am now getting Bennett's point of view. It's really refreshing and I am enjoying getting to know him better as a character. Will probably have this finished rather quickly, so expect a review soon!





17307145
Recently Finished:

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone

I enjoyed this book, I loved the time travel aspect of it and found the romance really cute and believable. Check out my review to see my thoughts on this book.




10838787What will I read next:

Pawn by Aimee Carter

This looks really interesting and I am always looking to find another new series that I can fall in love with. So I am really hoping that this turns out to be unbelievably amazing!!!






If you have your own Waiting on Wednesday post then leave a link, I'd love to come check it out.


P.S I got my very first follower today & literally squealed with excitement.
So thank you RallyTheReaders, you made my day!

1 comment:

  1. ENJOY your books.

    Nice header...great blog design.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day! Because of time restraints, this is now an award free zone but thanks so much for considering me! Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will come visit.