Image Map

W... W... W... #4

WWW_Wednesdays4 
This is from ShouldBeReading and is simple to take part in. All you need to do is answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


10616322Currently Reading:

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Pretty sure a lot of people are reading this right now. I was rereading the first two, and stayed up till 5am finishing of Insurgent so I have only just started it. So excited to see how it all ends.




Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Recently Finished:

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

This was a reread in time for Allegiant, as I have never posted a review for it on the blog that will be coming soon.





The NaturalsWhat I will read next:

The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
 
I have a lot of options, but I want to get some ARCs out the way. So I think, not completely sure, but think I will get The Naturals out the way. 






Since last Wednesday I read and reviewed

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Also on the blog:

 My weekly book haul.
My Feature & Follow Friday.
Getting to know me.
My Top Ten Tuesday Post.


Leave a link to your own WWW post and I'll come check it out!


 

8 comments:

  1. I hope you like Allegiant because I have heard so many people being disappointed with it :/ I have yet to read Divergent but I'm going to read it soon!

    Here's my www: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2013/10/23/www-wednesday-23-10-2013/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really worried actually, I've got the impression it's going to be a let down!

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping to read The Naturals and Allegiant soon as well. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to reading the Naturals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice header.

    ENJOY your reads.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it always makes my day! Because of time restraints, this is now an award free zone but thanks so much for considering me! Feel free to leave a link to your own blog and I will come visit.